Foreign Exchange Program
ORGANIZATIONALLY-SPONSORED STUDENTS (F-1 VISA PROGRAM)
The Clark County School District is approved by the U.S. Department of State Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to issue I-20 forms in order for international students to enroll in District high schools under the F-1 visa program.
Foreign Exchange Program Information
- Clark County School District Regulation 5118
- Clark County School District Policy 5118
- F-1 Visa Information Letter
- I-20 Application Checklist
- Immunization, Grade Level, Grade and Citizenship Expectations
Foreign Exchange Student Application Forms
- I-20 Student Application Form (Fall Entry)
- I-20 Student Application Form (Spring Entry)
- Foreign Exchange Student Immunization Record
- Foreign Exchange Student Health Insurance Verification Form
- Form I-134 Affidavit of Support
- Temporary Guardianship Information
Applications for enrollment in the District are accepted according to the timeline listed below. The deadlines are established to ensure that students have the necessary time to secure a visa, travel arrangements, etc. in order to begin school on time.
|F-1 Visa Program|
|Fall Semester||First Monday in March through the first Friday in July.|
|Spring Semester||First Monday in October through the first Friday in December.|
|These are firm deadlines. Late applications are not accepted. Incomplete applications that are not finalized by the deadlines mentioned above will not be approved.|
Host Family Information
- Enrollment Instructions
- Acknowledgment of Foreign Student Policies
- Infinite Campus Online Registration (Effective the 2015-2016 school year, all students new to CCSD must be registered online before going to the school to select classes.)
Other information or Links
- Zoning Information
- Bus Transportation Eligibility
- U.S. Department of State F-1 Visa Program Information
- CCF-836 Request for Zone Variance
Outbound Foreign Exchange Students
The Clark County School District is unable to assist with the organization, promotion, or sponsorship of students interested in studying abroad as outbound foreign exchange students. These duties are the sole responsibility of the students, their parents, and their selected foreign exchange organization.
The Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET) maintains a list of approved foreign exchange organizations that parents and students may want to consult before selecting an exchange organization. The listing may be found at Study Abroad.
For more information contact
Foreign Exchange Programs
College, Career, Equity and School Choice Unit
5100 West Sahara Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Office: (702) 799-8441
Fax: (702) 799-8518