New Teachers, School Counselors, Social Workers, and Related Services Licensed Professionals
Welcome to the Clark County School District! We are thrilled you have chosen to either begin or continue your teaching career with us. The Employee Onboarding and Development (EOD) Department provides specialized support to teachers that are new to Clark County School District. School counselors, social workers, and Related Services licensed professionals will receive support from their respective departments. You'll soon come to realize the many and varied opportunities our District (and the Las Vegas Valley) has to offer.
Beginning teachers have access to an induction program that is designed to support and smoothly integrate them into a new culture and environment. Experienced but new to CCSD teachers are welcome to participate, but the Beginning Teacher Induction Program is geared toward those who are formally beginning their first year of contracted, full-time teaching. All professional learning experiences offered by EOD are designed to strengthen the knowledge and implementation of the Professional Responsibilities and Teacher Instructional Standards on the Nevada Educator Performance Framework. These opportunities to continue professional growth will be available through the various professional learning events offered throughout the year. We want our new teachers to get excited about the teaching/learning process and start off on the right foot!
- All new teachers will report to their assigned work location on July 29, 2020.
- All new teachers will complete the 2020-2021 virtual New Teacher Kickoff through Canvas (the District’s learning management system). A self-enroll link for the kickoff will be sent to all new teacher CCSD Gmail accounts after their effective start date.
- Please view the new teacher flyer for additional information and Employee Onboarding and Development contact information.
New School Counselors
- All new school counselors will report to their assigned work location on July 29, 2020.
- Please view the new school counselor flyer for additional information and department contact information.
New Social Workers
- All new social workers will report to their assigned work location on July 29, 2020.
- Please view the new social workers flyer for additional information and department contact information.
New Related Services Licensed Professionals
- All new Related Services licensed professionals (occupational and physical therapists, school nurses, school psychologists, and speech and language pathologists) will report to their assigned work location on July 29, 2020.
- Please view the new Related Services licensed professionals flyer for additional information and department contact information.