Sex Education Advisory Committee
- The purpose of this committee is to make recommendations to the Board regarding content and materials that are contained in sex education units.
- Board liaison is Trustee Patrice Tew.
- Committee members include:
Parents: Arcelia Barajas, Amey Esparza, Sara Lemma, Michelene Newman,
David Strickland, Erika Whitmore
Medicine: Dr. Dana Forte
Counselor: Dr. TaMara R. Griffin
Religion: Matthew Teis
Teacher: Dena Trees
Male Student: Anthony Benavidez
Female Student: Morgan Aikele
- Committee meetings are posted at ccsd.net/trustees
- Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
NRS 389.065 Instruction on acquired immune deficiency syndrome, human reproductive system, related communicable diseases and sexual reasonability.
Sex Ed Advisory Procedure Manual Sex Education Operational Guide For K-12 Curriculum Development
Instruction in the Human Reproductive System, Related Communicable Diseases, Sexual Responsibility, and Acquired immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
Instruction in the Human Reproductive System, Related Communicable Diseases, Sexual Responsibility, and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
5th Grade Growth and Development Unit of Instruction 2012
K-5 Health Curriculum Objectives
Health 8th Grade Curriculum
High School Health Curriculum