District Accountability Reports
- Quality Assurance Framework (E-2: Academic Achievement Monitoring Report)
- 2012 - 2013 District Accountability Report
- 2011 - 2012 District Accountability Report
- 2011 - 2012 District Accountability Report - Spanish
- 2010 - 2011 District Accountability Report
- 2009 - 2010 District Accountability Report
- 2009 - 2010 District Improvment and AMAO Plan
- Clark County School District Financial Management Review
- MGT Audit Presentation
- Educational and Operational Efficiency Study of the Clark County School District (Gibson Report)
School Accountability Reports
Accountability reports contain detailed information about schools in the Clark County School District, as well as charter schools. Annual reports are prepared in compliance with the federal No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) and Nevada Revised Statute (NRS) 385. Accountability reports are used by teachers and administrators as they develop academic plans to increase achievement of all students.
School accountability summary reports are distributed to parents/guardians of enrolled students at the beginning of each school year as required by NRS 385.347. In addition, district, region, and school accountability summary reports are available for viewing on this website.
The Nevada Department of Education (NDE), in partnership with Otis Educational Systems, Inc. and Nevada school districts, has developed an online accountability report card. You may view data, compare data, conduct custom searches, and print individual screens as needed. The state’s interactive website may be accessed at www.nevadareportcard.com.