CCSD Vehicle Accident
CCSD Vehicle Accident Procedures
All personnel who drive a district vehicle should review and become familiar with CCSD Regulation 3537 The main things to remember are:
- Contact CCSD Police Dispatch at 702-799-5411.
- Contact your supervisor immediately.
CCSD Police Department should be notified immediately whenever a district vehicle is involved in an accident – regardless of the location or the extent of damage. They can be reached at 702-799-5411. Risk Management will be notified by CCSD Police Dispatch but if you have additional questions or need to contact us from scene, the accident hotline is 702-799-6148. After business hours accidents should be reported to CCSD Police Dispatch and they will contact Risk Management if necessary.
This is necessary to assure that the claim is handled appropriately.
- Collect as much information on the other driver as possible while waiting for law enforcement to arrive.
- Complete a CCF-102 within 24 hours of the accident and have your supervisor sign. Send the form to Risk Management. Contact Risk Management at 702-799-6496 x5643 to determine if photos of your vehicle are needed. We will also coordinate any repair estimates.
- If you receive any correspondence from an insurance carrier or attorney regarding the accident please refer them to Risk Management. Please do not communicate with these parties direct unless you are advised to do so.
There should be a card in the glove box of each vehicle that gives the self-insurance information and Risk Management’s location and phone number. If you do not have an updated insurance card, please contact our office.
- Click here to Download CCF-102